The 2022 Heineken Prizes are now open for nominations
The five Heineken Prizes for Sciences recognise unique achievements of renowned researchers on a global scale in the fields of Biochemistry and Biophysics, History, Medicine, Environmental Sciences and Cognitive Science.
The completed form and required appendix can be submitted up to and including 15 September 2021 to email address: email@example.com.
Who can nominate for the Science prizes?
- Individual professors from universities;
- Academies and other scientific or scholarly institutions;
- Boards of management and deans of universities in the Netherlands;
- Directors of research institutes in the Netherlands;
- The board of the Dutch Network of Women Professors (Landelijk Netwerk Vrouwelijke Hoogleraren);
- Members of the Academy.
Now is the chance to give exceptional people the recognition they deserve by nominating them for the Heineken Prizes.
About the Heineken Prizes
The laureates receive the Heineken Prizes for their outstanding contribution to science, society and art. The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences selects the laureates. Each of the scientific prizes includes a monetary award of 200,000 US Dollars. The artist receives EUR 100,000, half of which is intended for a publication and/or exhibition.